http://www.mediafire.com/?n3mjnijtzfi

Friday, December 10, 2010

Cute blonde nurse

The cute, blonde nurse. It was an honest mistake, I'm sure. So, I clarified for the patient by saying, "You mean the OTHER cute blonde nurse". We had a good laugh, which somehow turned into us talking about the "older, cute, blonde nurse". There's a lot of truth to the old saying that youth is wasted on the young! If I had the figure I had at 21, I'd go to work in a bikini. Actually, my figure wasn't THAT great then, but compared to now, it was glorious. And, who knew (not me) that hair actually begins to darken as it begins to sport some gray, or as my hairdresser refers to it, artic blonde. How absolutely backwards and rude is that? I'm fighting it all the way. If I was a 2 year old, you could almost call me "tow headed", but at my age, my sister just says I need some contrast! Some months I'm blonder than others, thanks to chemical processing. When someone comments that they didn't recognize with blonde hair, I tell them that I've heard blondes have more fun, and I'm trying it out. In all honesty, I'm just giving the gray a run for the money. Until it gets an allowance, I can pay more than the gray to maintain my color choice. Vive la blonde!

No comments:

Post a Comment